Multilingualism Around the Globe
STEAM Education and Learning
International Day of Multilingualism Celebration
How can STEAM Education & Learning connect with
Multilingualism Around the Globe?
Sharing our lives with global connections in STEAM
Learning that connects and binds global collaboration
through sharing knowledge and experiences. Cross
curriculum and cross cultural experiences helps to
bind people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
together. This builds respect, understanding and
How to connect and grow sharing where we are, what
we do, how we live and the Earth connections we share.
Answering questions with multilingualism in mind
in a fun and connected way and just a little competition
to help move things forward.
Answer these questions in your native language spoken
and written and let’s see if we share similar interpretations
William and Aida Jackson of The XSTREAM Team
providing some fun and innovative ways to share STEAM
1. What country are you in?
2. What city are you in?
3. What county if available are you in? Can you sing it?
4. What continent are you on?
5. Name the 7 continents in your language.
6. Name the 3 countries of North America?
7. Name 3 countries of South America?
8 What is the largest body of water on the planet?
9. What body of water is called the Pond?
10. What body of water flows North on the continent
11. Do you know your nations national flower,
12. When is your nations independence celebrated –
month and date and whom is it independent from?
13. If you could meet anyone in history, who would it
be and why?
14. Where is the International Space Station?
15. Is there a different name or definition for Space
in your language.
16. How many MPH does the ISS travel around the world?
17. If you could, what planet would you like it to orbit and why.
18. What type of air rises? In your native language how do
you say this?
19. How many miles or km are we from the sun?
20. How long does it take for light from the sun to travel to earth?
What is the Goldielocks Zone?
21. How many planets do we have in our solar system?
22. What is the name of the red planet?
23. What is the coldest planet in our solar system?
24. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
25. What planet has the most rings in our solar system?
What planet is a Mickey Mouse planet.
26. What planet has the largest hurricane?
27. What planet is named after the Roman god of war?
28. What planet is named after the Roman god of the sea?
29. What do the letters STEM represent?
30. What do the letters STEAM represent?
31. What do the letters STREAM represent?
32. What woman went into space first, where was she from?
33. What Black woman went into space first, where was she
34. What is the first planet man has walked on?
35. Is Africa a country or continent?
How many countries make up Africa?
36. What ocean is the Marianas Trench in?
37. Who is ROY G BIV and why is he famous?
38. Why is the sky blue?
39. What are the 4 general seasons?
40. How do you say peace and love in your language?
Mr. Demio Videos
Live International Space Station
Follow the International Space Station